The JCPP welcomes authors from all over the world to share their innovative research and findings in clinical psychiatry and psychology.
JCPP only shares high quality content. The content should be unique, original and the presentation must be of potential interest to the readers. The research papers must be original and must be in the field of clinical psychiatry and psychology. The research articles can include the findings and the methodology you used. You can also compile your evidences that lead to your conclusions.
JCPP also invites authors to join the review committee. If you are an expert in your field of study or your field of work, you can contribute by joining the Journal.
The rules for content submission
When you submit content to JCPP, you are implying that the manuscript submitted here is unique and original. Also, most of the Editorial Board members will ask for a cover letter from an author. The cover letter should include the names of the co authors of the content. It also must contain the sources of the citation if you have used any. Also, only electronic submission of manuscripts is accepted at JCPP.
- Submittals are free of charge
- Manuscripts should follow APA 6th Edition Publication Guidelines. Any other publication format will automatically be declined.
Plagiarism can be defined as the stealing of someone else’s ideas, thoughts, work contents or procedures. It can be done in any type of work, including research and educational contents. When the content is being re used without proper citations to the creator or without the knowledge of the creator, it is also termed as Plagiarism according to White House Office of Science and Technology Policy. If taken from the internet without proper citations of the creator, the process can also be termed as Plagiarism.
Plagiarism in academic fields is considered as academic dishonesty or fraud wherein the user is not capable of framing the ideas and contents but depends on someone else for the innovative ideas and thoughts. Plagiarism has different categories, namely – self, unintentional or blatant. Self Plagiarism refers to the process where the contributor or Author copies his/her idea even after it has been published and credited for. Unintentional plagiarism arises from the fact that the author is careless about the citations and sources from which information is derived. On the other hand, blatant Plagiarism is considered as a crime because it is the intentional use of the content without giving credit to the creator.
JCPP’s Plagiarism Policy
At JCPP, the authors and contributors are responsible for their own action. JCPP strongly condemns plagiarism and if any content is found to be plagiarized JCPP has the rights to cancel the membership of the author and restrict him/her from accessing the site. In order to check for Plagiarism, authors are requested to make use of the online Plagiarism tools which are available before submitting their work as plagiarized content will be harshly dealt with. The decisions of JCPP will be final in this case.
Peer Review System
Peer review is the checking and scrutinizing process by which an article, content or a manuscript submitted by an Author is checked by the members of JCPP who are specialist in that field of study. The content which is submitted to the JCPP Open Access has to go through peer review in order to be checked and published. Peer Review system provides the contributors with an advantage where their content is checked without any cost by the colleagues to check if the contribution has met the specific standards.
Peer review procedure provides you with some advantages which include enhancing the quality of your content and manuscripts, checking out the loopholes in your content which might have been missed by you, authenticating the fact that your journal or manuscript is not plagiarized and is the end product of your efforts only. Thus, the Peer Review system actually polishes your manuscript and makes it more presentable to the scientific society.
Peer Review Steps:
Step 1. Check for plagiarism- Dr. Jamal, we need to subscribe to Turnitin http://turnitin.com/
Step 2: Two reviewers assigned by Editor
Step 3: Send manuscript to author for modification by review comments
Step 4: Submission of revised manuscript by the author
Step 5: Review of revised manuscript by the editor
Step 6: Acceptance for publication/or sending for 2nd review back to author.
Terms and Conditions
By submitting an article to JCPP, you confirm that you accept the terms and conditions laid out by JCPP. You also confirm that should you breach any clause of the term and conditions, you are liable to be banned from accessing JCPP.
JCPP reserves the right to change this User Agreement from time to time without notice. You agree and acknowledge that it is your responsibility to review the User Agreement periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of JCPP after such modifications will constitute your acknowledgement and agreement to the modified terms and conditions. In case of translation of this or any other legal terms of JCPP to other languages, or in case of any conflict in interpretation resulting from the translation, the English version will prevail.
Responsible Use and conduct
By visiting our JCPP website, accessing the information, resources, services, and open access tools JCPP provide you with, either directly or indirectly (hereafter referred to as “Resources”), you agree to use these resources only for the purposes intended as permitted by
- The terms of this user agreement and other special user agreements in connection with the use of JCPP open access journal.
- The applicable regulations, laws and generally accepted practices of internet and guidelines laid down by the law.
You should understand
- In order to access our Resources, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, contact details, etc.) as part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to use the Resources offered. You hereby agree that any information that you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
- You understand that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our Resources. You hereby specifically commit yourself not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
- Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Resources including the servers and/or networks to our Resources are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
- Attempting to copy, duplicate, sell, reproduce our Resources is strictly prohibited.
- You are solely responsible for any consequences, losses or damages that JCPP may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur civil or criminal liability.
- Is illegal, defamatory, threatening, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate or explicit language.
- Infringes on any trademark, trade secret, patent, copyright or other propetiary right of any (third) party.
- JCPP reserve the right to, at our sole discretion remove any content that, according to our judgment, does not comply with this Terms and Conditions, along with any content that JCPP find to be otherwise offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any third party’s copyrights or trademarks. If you post content that JCPP choose to remove, you hereby consent to such removal and to waive any subsequent claim against us.
- Any content posted by you using JCPP Open Access Tools, provided that it does not violate or infringe on any third party’s copyrights or trademarks, becomes the property of JCPP, and as such, gives us the perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free and exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, publish, publicly display and/or distribute this content as JCPP see fit. This only refers and applies to content posted via Open Access Tools as described and does not refer to information that is provided as part of the registration process necessary in order to use our Resources.
All contents published on this site including but not restricted to content, graphics, videos , journals and manuscripts, logos, images are the intellectual property of JCPP and are protected by Trademark and Copyright Laws. Any inappropriate use including redistribution, reproduction and transmission of the website content without prior permission from JCPP is strictly prohibited.
Termination of Use
JCPP preserves the right to suspend or terminate your access to the website or its tools with or without prior notice and information for any reason, including the breach of this User Agreement. Any illegal, fraudulent or criminal activities may be the cause for termination and the user may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. On suspension of your rights, JCPP reserves the right to delete or remove any information regarding the user which is with them.